Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New Stuff

Some new things we purchased for the house:

The one on the right is new, the other my mom gave to me back in '92. These will hang on the wall in the half-bath. I just need to figure out what I want to do to frame them. I am thinking barn wood.

New mirror for the boys' bathroom. It is still in packaging. The old mirror is behind it and must be removed very carefully.

Close-up of detail on boys' mirror.

New beach picture to go above the mantle. It's still in packaging too. I want it mounted to the wall eventually.

Close-up of mantle picture.

Also, Craig started painting the stairwell and the downstairs guest bedroom green. He's not finished yet. We will replace the old hand-railing that you see in the picture.

This is a major improvement.
Craig's got big plans for the basement family room or 'man cave' as he likes to call it, and basement guest room, and I have plans for the furniture. The former mantle picture of the Eiffel Tower and the small metal Eiffel Tower that is still on the mantle will go into it as well as black/white bedding. I want black furniture that is similar to what we put in our bedroom. I found a cute Eiffel Tower lamp at Kirkland's that I may get later on. I also have a pretty black mirror to go in there as well. I wanted the walls painted blue like the other bedrooms, but Craig wants it green and since he has already started..... He will paint the basement bathroom blue though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...