Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tooth Fairy Redux

Chase's loose tooth.

Chase's toothless grin.
New blind in master bath.

This kitchen window has never had a covering on it.

New blind in half-bath.

Found really inexpensive European shams at BB&B. Originally $35. a piece. Bought each for $10. and had a $5 off coupon.

Craig replaced the rails and added new corner post.

Two boards had to be completely replaced.

New rail and post on other side of deck. After pollen goes away, deck will be re-stained.


2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! It's as creative and amazing as that choose your own adventure book you wrote when we were 14! You are such a talented decorator from your home, to your blog, to building a beautiful lifestyle for yourself and your family! The south sounds amazing too! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amy. I appreciate that a lot. I keep checking your blog hoping you will write more.....

    I miss you too. Next time I am in Utah, I will see you! Promise.

    Ginger

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...