Monday, September 24, 2012

Busy Summer

Well, I have not posted in too long. We have had a busy summer traveling around the southeast. Tennessee, North Carolina, Alabama, Mississippi, as well as the states of Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. Chase, Peyton, and I celebrated birthdays, we had an anniversary of 9 years happen, and now we are going to be the Taylor's of central Alabama instead of the Taylor's of north Georgia. We bought a house and will be closing on it this week. Too exciting. When we get settled, I will be posting all about our fun summer and our new house with lots of pics. I am taking lots of pictures of our GA house so I can show the befores and after on this blog, remember this house was completely remodeled due to the fact that our previous renters destroyed it? Catch you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...