Friday, December 24, 2010

The Bain of a Woman's Existence

I am very sorry to say that after working so hard from Sep., 08 to Mar, 09, in which I lost a total of 21 lbs, I ended up gaining it all back plus a bonus 10 lbs to boot. For some reason, after all my hard work, I just quit doing everything right and started doing it all wrong, hence the re-weight gain. However, this Christmas my beloved has purchased for me a new year's membership at Curves and I absolutely can not wait to use it. This time I intend to lose the weight for good and then keep it off. Nothing felt so good as it did when I hit my lowest weight last year. I could wear anything and look good doing it.

Now I am relegated to wearing only exercise pants with stretchy waists and only one pair of jeans that I own fit me. After I gained the weight back, I was forced to run to Wal-Mart and buy stretchy jeans. STRETCHY JEANS! If I have a choice, this type of pants are not on my list of must-haves. Of the three I purchased, one stunk to high heavens. I think it is the dye they use on it, they are black, and it makes them smell like petroleum. Washing them numerous times has not helped either. But, alas, they do not fit me anymore either. Of the other two pair, just one fits me, but barely. I guess the good part about this is that each pair of jeans was only 5 bucks, so beggars can't be choosers.

Now that I am blogging, I intend to hold myself accountable, whether anyone else reads this or not, I plan to write my progress here on my blog. When I start I will post my measurements and from time to time I will check in about how the weight loss is going. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...